An IP66, 19 inch cabinet system designed to protect sensitive network equipment from harsh environments where equipment is exposed to dust or water.
The Ausrack IP is designed for applications when computer network equipment needs to be installed into harsh environments, where dust or water can easily cause considerable damage. Inside the Ausrack IP you can be sure that your equipment and data is safe from the outside world, no matter how harsh the conditions.
Typical application areas can be as diverse as mine sites, manufacturing plants, refineries, or campuses, but what all these have in common is the potential for adverse conditions.
The Ausrack IP system provides an IP66 protection rating which ensures you of a dust proof environment and protection of your equipment against high pressure jets of water.
- IP66 protection rating – more info on IP ratings
- EIA-310-D standards compliant
- Easy cabling via gland plate
- 3-point locking for easy door opening and closing
- Front and rear depth adjustable 19″ rack rails
- Available in zinc coated steel or 316 stainless steel
(Aluminium available on request)
- Choice of materials
- Gland plate (brass available as an option)
- Stainless steel hinges and hinge pins for easy door opening
- Concealed removable hinging
- Polyurethane gasket (foamed in place)
- ASSDA approved N4 surface finish
- Pebble grey (RAL7032) powdercoat paint finish on steel