Distributed Controller based on SIMATIC ET 200 pro
Control next to the machine in IP65/67
Via interface modules the ET 200 pro is connected to the bus system, either the proven fieldbus PROFIBUS or PROFINET the leading Industrial Ethernet Standard.
ET 200pro Interface Modules are offered with CPU functionality in standard or failsafe variants.
SIMATIC ET200pro CPU 1516pro
The ET 200pro distributed I/O system is being expanded with CPU 1516pro-2 PN and CPU 1516pro F-2 PN. The new CPUs are based on the S7-1500 CPU 1516-3 PN/DP and offer two PROFINET IO communication interfaces.
The CPUs 1516pro-2 PN Standard and Fail-safe have a PROFINET IO interface with three PROFINET ports. The three ports have the same properties. In addition, you can implement a ring redundancy (MRP or MRPD) with ports 1 and 2. Ports 1 and 2 with M12 cable gland, as known from the IM154-8 PN/DP CPUs, are connected to the CPU by means of a connection module. Port 3 is a RJ45 socket that is permanently integrated into the CPU enclosure behind a porthole.
The 1516pro-2 PN and 1516pro F-2 PN CPUs support PROFINET IRT through this PN interface and thus permit short, predictable response times, even faster, deterministic data exchange with IO devices and a high immunity to interference from non-real-time data communication.
- Configuration limits & functionality same as S7-1500 CPU 1516-3 PN/DP
- Firmware Version V2.0
- Station width up to 1m or up to 16 modules
- Support of all currently available ET 200pro IO modules
- Two PROFINET IO interfaces
– X1 with 3 port switch (2 x M12, 1 x RJ45)
PROFINET RT and IRT / IO Controller for up to 256 IO-Devices / I-device
– X2 with1 Port (1 x M12)
PROFINET RT / IO controller for up to 32 IO devices / I-device
- Shared device for up to 4 controllers
- Media redundancy with MRP and MRPD
- Open Ethernet communication (TCP/IP, UDP, ISO-on-TCP)
- OPC UA server (data access)
- Web server functionality for information, status, diagnostics and online security features
- Security Integrated
- Integrated technology
- Integrated system diagnostics
- Trace function (display also via Web server)