A range of horizontal and vertical basic power rails used for the power distribution inside cabinets and enclosures.
The Ausrack Power Rails are a range of horizontal and vertical basic power rails used for the power distribution inside cabinets and enclosures. These power rails are suitable for use in all Ausrack cabinets. Custom power rails can be manufactured to a customer’s specifications.
Suitable for distribution of 10A and 15A circuits to a number of 10A SAA outlets or IEC outlets inside an enclosure.
- Tested to Australian Standards and SAA approved
- Also available with surge protection options
- Horizontal and vertical mounting
- 6, 10, 20-way SAA outlets with 10A or 15A input plugs
- 10-way IEC320-C13 outlets with IEC320-C14 or C20 input plugs
- Suitable for use in all Ausrack cabinets
- 10A or 15A circuit breaker
- Custom power rails are available on request
- Power rail
- 2m lead
- Mounting brackets
- All fixing hardware
- Body – extruded aluminium
- Surface finish – black