A range of Class B and Class C 19 inch security cabinet solutions suitable for protecting equipment to the highest security standards.
Designed to meet the requirements of security applications and developed in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF). These cabinets can be configured to a Class B or Class C cabinet by selecting a door option to suit the needs of the customer.
- Passes all requirements outlined in the 2016 Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) guidelines.
- SCEC approved cabinets and accessories
- Individual serialised cabinets
- Bi-lock mechanism for Class C and combination locking for Class B cabinets.
- Fully adjustable 19″ mounting rails
- Multiple cable entry points in top and base with integration cable baffles.
- Mesh doors with 40% open area cover maximum permissable area for enhanced airflow.
Comes standard with
- Front and rear doors with 40% mesh in the largest area permissable
- 2 x secure side panels (internal bolts)
- 4 x adjustable position RU marked rails
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Top and bottom secured cable entries
- Frame thickness – 1.6mm
- Panel thickness – 1.6mm
- Manufactured from zinc coated steel
- Powdercoated textured matt black